People always asks these questions,
Why you need a good DJ for your wedding function & what things to keep in mind before booking a DJ?
So to answer all your questions we have written this blog for you,
Why You need a good DJ for your wedding functions?
- To make your function a success, he/she will make sure of the following:
- Playing the right song at the right time,
- Everyone grooves on his beats (A good DJ knows how to make a non-dancer groove)
- He/she will match their playlist according to your and your guests’ style & taste,
- He/she will listen to your crowd and their music requests,
- Last but not least he/she will make sure that no one forgets that function throughout their lives.
What are the things to keep in mind before booking a DJ?
- Your function date should be confirmed,
- What equipment’s he/she prefers to play on as sometimes these equipment’s can cost a bomb,
- Discuss the flow of your function with him/her, in that way he/she will know what music has to be played at what time,
- Discuss your function theme so that he/she can come dressed accordingly,
- We all know that getting a celebrity DJ will obviously add value to your functions but you should also make sure that he/she is of that worth
How can you define his/her worth?
- He/she should have knowledge of all music genre’s which are usually get played at a social event because what if some strange request comes up,
- Ask for his/her music recommendations for your function,
- He/she should have a minimum of 3 years of playing experience in social events as there’s a lot of difference between a Nightclub DJ and a Social event DJ,
- He/she will discuss about your function timings if he/she is a professional,
- Last but not the least, on an average a good DJ costs around 25K per function, rest depends upon your budget as some DJ’s also charge around 5-6L per function
Please like, share and comment on our blog.
Your inputs are valuable to us!