Tips For Planning A Wedding During COVID-19 Pandemic?
As per the on-going situation, we have came-up with some tips for you to plan your wedding during COVID-19 pandemic,
we are sharing our ideas with you to save your time & effort while keeping your hygiene in mind.
- Home sweet Home – if you have the space, why not use it?
- Local restaurants and cafés
- Private Farm
- Keep your décor minimalistic as possible to prevent wastage
- Table setups with lesser chairs to maintain social distancing
- Use more of Indian flowers than imported cut flowers as its easily available in the local markets.
- Give a touch of DIY props to your decor
Tips for catering - Keep the following things in mind, if you are planning to have an outside caterer:
- Try not to have any live counters – It will cut down the catering staff
- Have lesser pass-around so there’s less support staff
- Ask your caterer to send pre-cooked food so that they can use your home kitchen itself with fewer staff members
- Use disposable crockery & cutlery
- All the workers to wear mask and gloves all the time,
- Make sure your caterer gives you a health declaration for their staff members.
Planning your Entertainment
- Bring out your hidden talent!
- DJ or Band on live streaming – Virtual Party is the new normal.
Precautions for the family & friends for the function:
- Appoint one person to do the thermal screening of everyone coming from outside,
- Always keep your mask and gloves on
- Keep your sanitizer handy
- Download & activate Aarogya Setu App.