Tips On How To Plan Your Wedding
“How Should I Plan My Wedding?”
This is the general question which comes in every bride’s mind and to plan your own wedding without a wedding planner can become a hassle and a tough job, so no worries to help you all bride’s we are sharing some tips on planning your wedding with some important things to keep in mind before you start your wedding preperations.
We hope you prevail your own style in your wedding.
Tips To Plan your wedding
Plan your budgets
- Break your budget in the number of functions i.e. Mehendi, Sangeet or Cocktail, Haldi, Wedding or Reception
- Plan how much you want to spend on your outfits, your looks
- Use the remaining budget on function services like Decor, Catering, Entertainment, etc
Plan your guests list
- Keep it smaller
- Check with your guests about their availability
Decide your function styling
- What will be your primary wedding colour – Pastels, Shades of Pink, etc
- What will be your theme for different functions – Vintage Bazaar, Retro Nation, Royal Rajwada, etc
Plan your looks for different functions
- Your attire – check new trends and designers
- Your make-up artist – check profiles of different make-up artists & hair stylists .