What is mental health?
Mental health is a pattern which shows, how a person:
- imagines and thinks
Why mental health is important?
It’s important at every stage of our life, from childhood to our adulthood because it calculates how we will handle:
- relate to others and
- make choices in our personal & professional life.
What does the study shows?
As per today’s lifestyle, 1/7 people are affected from mental disorders which creates discomfort in one’s day-to-day functioning.
A study shows:
- 197·3 million people had mental disorders in India, in which
- 45·7 million were suffering from depressive disorders and,
- 44·9 million with anxiety disorders
What are the signs of mental health disorders?
- Eating or sleeping too much or too little,
- Pulling away from people,
- Feeling low all the time,
- Feeling numb or like nothing matters,
- Having unexplained aches and pains,
- Feeling helpless or hopeless,
- Smoking or drinking more than usual or start using drugs,
- Feeling confused, angry, upset, worried or scared,
- Yelling or fighting,
- Experiencing mood swings,
- Having thoughts and memories that you can’t forget,
- Thinking of harming yourself
How to improve your mental health & wellness?
- Get professional help, if needed
- Start connecting with others,
- Stay positive,
- Do workout,
- Try to help others,
- Develop coping skills
Nowadays, there are a few ayurvedic medicines available in the market such as Ganoderma, it’s a natural antioxidant which helps you to:
- boosts your immunity,
- fight fatigue,
- improve memory,
- increase energy levels,
- lower cholesterol,
- reduce inflammation,
- relieve stress,
- reverse the aging process and
- stimulate circulation.